Dr. Bruce Mathes has been providing exceptional dental care for more than 25 years! Dr. Mathes attended Augustana College for his undergraduate studies and earned his Doctorate of Dental Surgery from the University of Illinois. He completed a two-year general practice residency at the University of Detroit. He also completed additional training at the Dawson Center of Advancement of Dentistry.
A published author, Dr. Mathes enjoys speaking at local schools on the importance of good dental health. To stay up to date with the latest advances in dentistry, he maintains memberships in several professional organizations, including:
- American Dental Association
- Academy of General Dentistry
- Illinois State Dental Society
- Peoria District Dental Society
- Seattle Study Club
- American Academy of Dental Sleep Medicine
- International Team for Implantology
- American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry
Dr. Mathes and his wife have two daughters. In his leisure time, he enjoys playing golf, fishing, and biking.